Official 2018-19 Camelback PASR Day Roll Call Thread

saltyant

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hunter will be a good challenge for you.  

Idk. I've been looking up various NY resorts. I figure Monday is most likely my last shot at a powder day this season so might as well go north to reduce the chances of the ice/slop shyte. Plus it would be a fun new experience.

12 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Idk. I've been looking up various NY resorts. I figure Monday is most likely my last shot at a powder day this season so might as well go north to reduce the chances of the ice/slop shyte. Plus it would be a fun new experience.

Wow it’s not supposed to snow anymore in March or April??   Are you gonna spend the night at hunter so you’re there for opening. 

18 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow it’s not supposed to snow anymore in March or April??   Are you gonna spend the night at hunter so you’re there for opening. 

Correct.

There's a good chance this isn't the last snowstorm, but it's unlikely I'll get to ski during or right after a storm unless it's on a Saturday or Sunday at Blue and I sleep in my Sonic.

11 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Probably best not to spring for that Blue pass before finding out how much better the skiing at Hunter is and finding out on March 6 what kind of deal Peak will offer millennials this year.

Ceteris Paribus, the only places I would get a pass are Blue and Camelback due to their close proximity and high speed quads. I'm sure I'll enjoy skiing in NY, but I dont want to drive that far and pay for hotels every weekend. Plus I'm not a millenial, I'm 30 so I no longer qualify for the 18-29 year old passes. 

Edited by saltyant

Just now, saltyant said:

Ceteris Paribus, the only places I would get a pass are Blue and Camelback due to their close proximity and high speed quads. I'm sure I'll enjoy skiing in NY, but I dont want to drive that far and pay for hotels every weekend. Plus I'm not a millenial, I'm 30 so I no longer qualify for the 18-29 year old passes. 

You’ll always be a millennial even when you’re 75 years old.  The people in the younger half of the 18-29 range are generation Z millennials are like 24-37

• Sad 1