Official 2018-19 Camelback PASR Day Roll Call Thread

saltyant

3 hours ago, eaf said:

You never know. But it would be an easier decision if that gift card dealer wasn't driven away on his first day of dealing.

If you wanted 10 percent off gift cards you could have bought them on Black Friday. All you wanted. From Blue. And have a guarentee that they were worth what you paid, and no one wrote the numbers down to use before you got a chance to.

5 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

From the latest maps, it looks like Blue, Camelback and others nearby have the best chance for all snow. We were briefly toying with the idea of Bellayre or Windham, but sticking with Camelback. TicketsAtWork for the same $42 without having to go to Buckman’s 

I wish I was as decisive as you. My issue is my car probably can't make it to Blue or Camelback Monday morning, so I'd probably have to stay in a hotel. But it doesn't seem worth it to pay for a hotel by Camelback. Just for fun, I looked up the Waterpark hotel... $350 a night.

So if I'm staying a hotel might as well go to Windham... I'm like 75% in favor of Windham and 25% Camelback at this second.

Edited by saltyant

11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I wish I was as decisive as you. My issue is my car probably can't make it to Blue or Camelback Monday morning, so I'd probably have to stay in a hotel. But it doesn't seem worth it to pay for a hotel by Camelback. Just for fun, I looked up the Waterpark hotel... $350 a night.

So if I'm staying a hotel might as well go to Windham... I'm like 75% in favor of Windham and 25% Camelback at this second.

They’re going to plow..you’ll be fine. Windham sounds good though a nice mini vacation and should be empty Monday.  How much snow is windham mountain supposed to get?  Did you know all the runs at Windham begin with the letter W?  That was some of the first big mountain skiing I did 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They’re going to plow..you’ll be fine. Windham sounds good though a nice mini vacation and should be empty Monday.  How much snow is windham mountain supposed to get?  Did you know all the runs at Windham begin with the letter W?  That was some of the first big mountain skiing I did 

Weather.com says 5-8 for Windham, same total projection as Camelback. TFTI

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This is great. I said if it snows more than 5” Sunday night into Monday the office is closed Monday.  I’ll be at Blue. 

Indeed, great this is. Rumor has it there's a warm up coming in Mid March so this could be the last Harrah or whatever the saying is.

13 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty have fun tomorrow at Camelback. 

Thanks Steeze, if you decide to come we'll hold your spot in line at the Stevenson Lift so you can get fresh purdur on Nile Mile. 

Edited by saltyant

Just now, saltyant said:

Thanks Steeze, if you decide to come we'll hold your spot in line at the Stevenson Lift so you can get fresh perder on Nile Mile. 

Thanks for the invite.  I wonder if the guy from first thing this morning who’s on day 16 at Blue is gonna join PASR..if he does I’m gonna make you in charge of stickers and perhaps assistant stats manager...have Matt edge help you with logistics.  

• Thanks 1

On 3/1/2019 at 7:37 PM, enjoralas said:

If you wanted 10 percent off gift cards you could have bought them on Black Friday. All you wanted. From Blue. And have a guarentee that they were worth what you paid, and no one wrote the numbers down to use before you got a chance to.

What he said in Spanish. Do you still have any gift cards for firehouse subs for sale??  

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Thanks for the invite.  I wonder if the guy from first thing this morning who’s on day 16 at Blue is gonna join PASR..if he does I’m gonna make you in charge of stickers and perhaps assistant stats manager...have Matt edge help you with logistics.  

Wow it's always been my dream to serve as Assistant Stats Manager, I really hope that guy joins. If I see him next weekend I'll hand out the PASR flyer with the website address and list of top 10 in stats for the season.

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Wow it's always been my dream to serve as Assistant Stats Manager, I really hope that guy joins. If I see him next weekend I'll hand out the PASR flyer with the website address and list of top 10 in stats for the season.

You can be the new Papsteeze. The guy asked what a forum was wow..lol.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You can be the new Papsteeze. The guy asked what a forum was wow..lol.

Was Papasteeze the old Asst. Stats Mgr? I was hoping that guy would recognize me and say "wow, you're THE saltyant".

I used to play an MMORPG using saltyant as the name, and also posted on a popular forum related to the game. Sometimes people in the game would recognize me from the forum, and I felt famous. Actually I think just one person did.

Edited by saltyant

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Was Papasteeze the old Asst. Stats Mgr? I was hoping that guy would recognize me and say "wow, you're THE saltyant".

I used to play an MMORPG using saltyant as the name, and also posted on a popular forum related to the game. Sometimes people in the game would recognize me from the forum, and I felt famous. Actually I think just one person did.

I sometimes feel like I’m famous even though I’m not the best skier on the mountain. 

3 hours ago, saltyant said:

Did you play WoW?