PASR Does Jackson: Round 2 (ding ding ding)

toast21602

A few of us from here, and others we know, are heading out to Jackson today and over the weekend. @mute1080 and I will be there around noon to meet Ryan if everything stays as scheduled. We’ll be sure to keep the updates coming! Lots of skiing, food, beer, and lifestyle pictures to follow! Think snow!

jadip

• Like 8
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

ABE took 13 minutes from drop off to gate. I should have slept in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend of mine used to keep just cases upon cases of beer in his garage. Like way more than what anyone would need for a weekend of drinking with 20 of his drinking buddies.  When i asked him why so much, his response was "i would rather be drunk looking at it, than drunk driving around looking for it."  Same can be applied for air travel.  I would rather be looking a the plane, rather than running to the plane.  

Hope everyone heading out has good travel experiences.  Have a shitload of fun, and keep it safe.  

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

ABE took 13 minutes from drop off to gate. I should have slept in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow flying out of ABE..must be nice...watch out for the Hookers.  I’ll be tracking your flights from the tombstone store and the drive thru bank teller. JADIP

A friend of mine used to keep just cases upon cases of beer in his garage. Like way more than what anyone would need for a weekend of drinking with 20 of his drinking buddies.  When i asked him why so much, his response was "i would rather be drunk looking at it, than drunk driving around looking for it." 

I like your friend already!
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, toast21602 said:

A few of us from here, and others we know, are heading out to Jackson today and over the weekend. @mute1080 and I will be there around noon to meet Ryan if everything stays as scheduled. We’ll be sure to keep the updates coming! Lots of skiing, food, beer, and lifestyle pictures to follow! Think snow!

jadip

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

A friend of mine used to keep just cases upon cases of beer in his garage. Like way more than what anyone would need for a weekend of drinking with 20 of his drinking buddies.  When i asked him why so much, his response was "i would rather be drunk looking at it, than drunk driving around looking for it."  Same can be applied for air travel.  I would rather be looking a the plane, rather than running to the plane.  

Hope everyone heading out has good travel experiences.  Have a shitload of fun, and keep it safe.  

QFT!  I have no qualms about being in the terminal early.  Just blow time people-watching.

4 minutes ago, Schif said:

I am the absolute opposite. I would rather do just about anything besides sit in an airport terminal. 

I hate having to deal with changing flights or whatever.

I just play "Would ya do her" in my head in between checking all the various infotainment sites.

• Like 2