PASR Does Jackson: Round 2 (ding ding ding)

toast21602

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The Parm truffle fries from the Mangy Moose are the bomb. Ā If you want a change of pace after skiing checkout the Alpenhof..literally right at the bus stop. I believe they even have $3 beers during happy hour.Ā 

Has that place changed at all since 3 years ago? Otherwise Iā€™d pass. Wasnā€™t impressed.Ā 

Pics are great!!! Ā Full visibility at Jackson hole makes things so good!! Ā Whatā€™s cool is that on a very busy day there as long as you get in that line an hour early, you know for sure your first couple runs are just gonna be empty and good..until you see Matt edge in the Thunder liftline. Ā Ā 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1

The scanners blocked you guys. Ā I think I saw toasts helmet. Wow on the crowded buses. Ā Looks like they ran out of parking in the village as well.Ā 

We showed up for the 3pm bus for the 49er
at 250 and it was full. Thursday it didnā€™t show up until 3. Had to take the START today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, mute1080 said:

We showed up for the 3pm bus for the 49er
at 250 and it was full. Thursday it didnā€™t show up until 3. Had to take the START today.

Back in 2010 me and Atomic Jeff had our own 49er bus to the mountain. There was only like a 50ā€ base though and no new snow. Still insane.Ā 

2 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Realized when I got back I put my hotel key in the pass pocket, pass in my wallet. Thankfully it worked and I didnā€™t have the line yelling at me.

oh man that could have gone bad quick.Ā  at least you were not one of those IKON passholders fucking up the place.Ā Ā 

• Haha 1