PASR Does Jackson: Round 2 (ding ding ding)

toast21602

4 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

First run down amphitheater today I took a spill and had to get my ski. Just kidding, I wouldn’t do that. Ryan might.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s because you don’t suck. 

Edited by toast21602
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Awesome day. My first titty sparkles shimmering during the first couple runs. It was magical. Almost made a mess in my pants getting off at the top of the tram. Saw a friend that I use to work with at Blues tubing in the AV lift line. She lives out of here now living out of her pimp van.

First run down amphitheater today I took a spill and had to get my ski. Just kidding, I wouldn’t do that. Ryan might. No tumbles but I tipped over in the trees once.

Only fucking jerrys fall on their first run on amphitheater. 

Those magical early morning turns at JH with the sun shining, titty sparkles in the air....it's hard to beat.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, AtomicSkier said:

Only fucking jerrys fall on their first run on amphitheater. 

Those magical early morning turns at JH with the sun shining, titty sparkles in the air....it's hard to beat.

True statement. Haven’t experienced them anywhere else like I have here. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

fe4bdd0a0870aba4e3df4bd715ed9742.jpga8f854d5e607cc1775fcc436b2370d19.jpg
Awesome day. My first titty sparkles shimmering during the first couple runs. It was magical. Almost made a mess in my pants getting off at the top of the tram. Saw a friend that I use to work with at Blues tubing in the AV lift line. She lives out of here now living out of her pimp van.

First run down amphitheater today I took a spill and had to get my ski. Just kidding, I wouldn’t do that. Ryan might. No tumbles but I tipped over in the trees once.

Good one lol..any Jerry’s in the Casper lodge??

Just now, mute1080 said:

Super packed. We grabbed beers inside and got lucky sharing a table with a couple outside.

At 1045am when they aren’t even serving lunch yet it’s packed in there..that actually used to be the main on mountain lodge and there was a tiny pizza place at the top of the gondola...they have waffles at the top of the Tram. 

At 1045am when they aren’t even serving lunch yet it’s packed in there..that actually used to be the main on mountain lodge and there was a tiny pizza place at the top of the gondola...they have waffles at the top of the Tram. 

Ok.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

J/K. We actually decided to rest today and do the Salty plan. We went on a tour of the local firehouse. It’s no mint, but was worth the time.

9610143D-8B4D-44E4-8493-D1EEBD000DC2.jpeg

Fire trucks are cool.  not as cool as trains though.  i see you got your tram lap in.  happy now?

Oh hello everybody. 

@mute1080 and @toast21602 here. This was our second day at JH. We started with th second tram up to the top. Started from the bottom now we here. Took a run down to peek over Corbets. Looked a bit sketch but I still want to ski it. Then we dipped over to ski part of rendezvous bowl and down. I skied the woods next to bivouac and down to Sublette. Rode up, and skied a similar run again near bivouac. Sublette again. I skied some nice lines down Bernie’s bowl and Ryan met me at the bottom after skiing Wally World. 

Lines picked up so we took south pass traverse to gros ventri and ripped that groomer with nobody on it back to the gondola. Decided to take sweet water to checkout some of that other area. Skied a few runs of apres vous and then ended up Casper restaurant for a beer and water stop. Skied a bit more off of Casper and apres vous. Took some great groomers back to the gondola. A few more nice runs down amphitheater, and i took cascade once to check it out. 

After a good day of skiing, we ended with a run down riverton bowl to lower tram line, to the mangy moose. Ended up being a great day. Pics to come.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1