Season Pass Sale

guitar73

49 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Montage offering $299 passes again for 20-21. Definitely the best deal in PA.

Considering perhaps  doing both this and Ikon Base  - could get both for the 3 of us for a total of 1934 - but waiting to see what the Epic pricing looks like for next year before making the call. 

There aren’t any local options on the Ikon base pass.  Wouldn’t you get bored skiing only Montage?

22 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Only candidates for best deal in PA for me would be the places I like skiing that are significantly closer than Hunter. 

So that is to say it is a better deal than the passes offered by Blue or Camelback. Waiting to see what Frost/Epic deal is.

Not being Blue not even a factor. If Blue were to offer a pass at the identical price I would say it was the best deal in PA. But not at 40% more $.

Oh he said Hunter..everybody take a shot

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

Thats great. We tried to get Doug to join us but he was too much of a little bitch so he stood to the side 😂

i think you can see a little bit of his shadow. i can picture it in my head but i have no idea where the actual photo is. any idea who took the photo?

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

There aren’t any local options on the Ikon base pass.  Wouldn’t you get bored skiing only Montage?

I like Montage better than the Epic PA options other than Whitetail (which is as far as Hunter).

Likely Epic will be my best bet again though if I want a mega pass - especially as kids will still make the cut off for child rate by 2 weeks (not 12 yet on April 6). But gotta see their pricing.

Could also consider doing Montage and ponying up for our more distant trips. 

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I thought you were going to take part in the mountain creek deal.  It’s like hunter mountain but even more New Jersey fuckers. 

I dislike Mt Creek. Have not been there for a decade (when I lived 45 min away I occasionally hit it when I lacked time to go further)

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

So, really, in your book, cheapest = best? 

Got it.  

Of the 4 places in PA we enjoy skiing regularly, the cheapest pass would be the best deal for a single mountain pass, yes. 

Of course one of those places is on Epic, and the Epic pass could be a better deal than a single mountain pass even at a higher price point.

And I would not have any interest in a single mountain pass in PA at a place further from me than the 2:15 I am from Montage

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski