Bags

nick malozzi

I have a Ride board bag for sale. i only used it like 5 or 6 times and it is in good condition. It is a "Pickle" style bag, the ones u slide the board in from the top and sinch it shut with a drawstring. However, it isn't just a cheap drawstring bag. It has a flap that clips over the drawstring to protect it and makes the bag the same size as ur board (so u dont have excess bag flappin around if u ride a short stick). Also has a mesh zip pocket on the outside to toss maybe a ski lock in. Pretty nice bag, very rugged. Getting rid of it cause i got a nasty Dakine bag with all the bells and whistles. Anyway i payed 60 for it so just make me offers for now. I am trying to get a pic of it up.

Also, i know it isn't ski equiptment. But for those hockey players i have a Bauer ice hockey bag for sale. Its brand new and the best part is it says Labbat Blue all over it. Yes the ultimate hockey brew all over ur bag, u know u cant resist it. skate pouches and the whole deal, very nice. 70 bucks or best offer. (it could be used for any other gear if ur not a hockey player). pic coming soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...