3/5..night moves..chilly

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun night session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 642pm and in the house were Atomic Jeff and Johnny Law.  Temperatures were in the low 20s with moderate winds.  There were only five buses but those darn kids were annoying AF

Ski conditions were good..id say a 7.25 out of 10  mainly packed powder some chop not much of any ice  snow a little snow  I skied ten runs in total from 655-840 including five razors, two NMDW, one challenge, one Main Street and one paradise I liked razors the best and challenge and lower Main the least   The base is rock solid and deep I see no reason that they don’t go till the second weekend in April for the culture!!!

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

I was there from late morning til 5:15- gorgeous bluebird day- kept lapping the HS6, got tons of vertical- conditions were excellent, everyone I talked to on the lifts were saying what a great day it was- lots of tracks in the woods, never seen so many- did you notice that the future trail next to Paradise was carved up by poachers?...….

Blue 3.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jersey Tomato said:

I was there from late morning til 5:15- gorgeous bluebird day- kept lapping the HS6, got tons of vertical- conditions were excellent, everyone I talked to on the lifts were saying what a great day it was- lots of tracks in the woods, never seen so many- did you notice that the future trail next to Paradise was carved up by poachers?...….

Blue 3.jpg

Wow nice shot of Barbs Bush...it definitely looks torn up..it snows 7 inches on top of a 1.25 inch base and people really get after it.  A few shredders were on the bike trail under the six pack tonight in complete darkness. 

• Like 1