Ski2Live Live2Ski

Anyone else getting 2019-20 Peak Pass

I'm actually considering it, for different reasons. I just accepted a boarding-school teaching gig for next year and it's in New Hampshire just to the east of Mt. Moosilauke and west of I-91. So I'm near a LOT of skiing, but not at all sure what sort of pass arrangement I should make. I'll still have a condo on Ascutney so could do weekends down here. Or focus on skiing in the Whites. Current options afaik:

White Mountain Super Pass

New England Pass

Freedom Pass

Peak Pass

Epic Pass

Or just pick one mountain for the season.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

I'm actually considering it, for different reasons. I just accepted a boarding-school teaching gig for next year and it's in New Hampshire just to the east of Mt. Moosilauke and west of I-91. So I'm near a LOT of skiing, but not at all sure what sort of pass arrangement I should make. I'll still have a condo on Ascutney so could do weekends down here. Or focus on skiing in the Whites. Current options afaik:

New England Pass

Freedom Pass

Peak Pass

Epic Pass

Awesome. Congrats, Sally! I had a feeling you would be back teaching sooner than later 😀

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, RyGuy19 said:

So it looks like Liberty, Rountop, and Whitetail workers took a road trip up to Hunter as they are posting it all over their Instagram accounts. My guess is to try to get people to see what the Peak Pass has to offer. Sort of a smart marketing move I'd say 

Is there a link somewhere?

1 hour ago, SallyCat said:

New England Pass

Freedom Pass

Peak Pass

Epic Pass

Congratulations!

Are you gonna move or just commute?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SallyCat said:

New England Pass

Freedom Pass

Peak Pass

Epic Pass

Way to get after it...you’ll get more skiing in next season with new gig with weekends and holidays off. Will you be living at the boarding school?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Congratulations!

Are you gonna move or just commute?

Thanks! The job comes with housing, so I can live their when school’s in session and still have the condo for summers and vacays. It’s only about an hour and fifteen from where I live now.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Thanks! The job comes with housing, so I can live their when school’s in session and still have the condo for summers and vacays. It’s only about an hour and fifteen from where I live now.

Sweet!

• Like 1