3/9-3/10 weekend roll call thread..

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No thanks. 

Me and Matt Edge are carpooling, we are meeting at the Allentown turnpike rest stop by Roy Rogers. I'll save you a seat in the back of my Sonic but it's a little cramped.... not much leg room, probably worse than most airliners.

• Sad 1

Just now, saltyant said:

Me and Matt Edge are carpooling, we are meeting at the Allentown turnpike rest stop by Roy Rogers. I'll save you a seat in the back of my Sonic but it's a little cramped.... not much leg room, probably worse than most airliners.

No you aren't.

7 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Gonna get some more of that, as betwen my last post and this we just landed a gig playing an event that draws 40,000 people every Spring. Best gig yet 🙂

Awesome!!!  Do you ever get groupies?  Watch out for AIDs, that was a big fear Luke Perry had. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Shadows said:

you guys need an advertising sponsor?

Dont know that we are that big that it would be worth anyone's while, notwithstanding this one gig, but we are clearly on an upward trajectory and I am all ears as long as it doesn't involve getting the girl to wear Hooters T shirts or the like 🙂 

6 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Dont know that we are that big that it would be worth anyone's while, notwithstanding this one gig, but we are clearly on an upward trajectory and I am all ears as long as it doesn't involve getting the girl to wear Hooters T shirts or the like 🙂 

What if it’s the band the Hooters??