3/9-3/10 weekend roll call thread..

Hey All,

Its almost another weekend.  Looks like temperatures will modify a little bit but the dreaded R word is back for Sunday.  I’ll be out Saturday morning for sure..perhaps Sunday after the rain if they’re open.  Tonight as well but that’s not quite the weekend. Ski everybody out there!!!!

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Woo woo I haven’t been on Burma since January.

I've been hitting it once each time out for variety. Hoping to do Razors or Challenge tonight but not if they're sheets of ice.

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

I've been hitting it once each time out for variety. Hoping to do Razors or Challenge tonight but not if they're sheets of ice.

I don’t know if razors will be open. I doubt anything will be a sheet of ice. PARkdge will be out so will be great conditions. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow busy guy...how have your album sales been??

Not gonna quit my day job but reception has exceeded expectations with a stellar review in a well respected music paper with a 50 year history - best music media outlet in NJ.

https://www.theaquarian.com/2018/09/26/shoreworld-the-beagles-bed-of-roses/

We are rehearsing to put on a 2 hour celebration of Motown next week with an expanded 20 person lineup. Similar to what we did last September.

Community Stage Flyer _Motown-1.jpg

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How did you come up with the name Bed of Roses?

There is a song with that title on the album. But that sort of begs the question, as the words "Bed of Roses" never appear in the song, though it does mention a "bedroom," "flowers" and a "thorn". I did know a girl named Rose in college that partially inspired it. 

Nothing to do with our singer Vanessa Rose. Of course we do use a bed of roses as background images in our artwork, as well as some thorns.

0d836c463f9173d079119cf83229a276_BeaglesCDCover.jpg

8bfdc652f7e52a8fffa10cfb9e9e572b_INSIDEFINAL.jpg

d3ece6e8fb6460d822ae08e52283466a_BACKFINALFinal.jpg

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 1