Mount to the Snow

RyGuy19

So rolled outta the house at the bright hour of 3am. Picked up the buddies and headed up to Dover Vermont. Got up here around 9 915. Soon after cracked that bottle of proper 12 and got at it. Completely blown away with mount snow. Had an awesome day and captured some of it thanks to Antman’s GoPro that he let me borrowed (thanks again). Cathrina is incredible. I don’t think I’ve ever had as much fun as I did before riding terrain before I hit the runs here. Saving the half pipe for Sunday and cannot wait for it. Other than that the entire mountain was incredible. Dope snow. Very very little patches of ice on maybe one or two trails. Glades were super fun and not icy at all like blue. Can’t wait to get after it tomorrow. 

63D54027-3D69-4EC2-9927-B960CFACC840.jpeg

FAD38919-BAC3-4387-BB49-8AF80729EDC1.png

BD920C58-C900-46E7-A4CE-ED00734008BB.png

8F24AA7E-43B8-44DA-9503-86E45DDCC0E0.png

162E816A-2BA0-4557-A1B5-C385ED6AB4EF.png

• Like 9

So me and my squad got back late last night from snow. 

Saturday was such a blue bird day. No clouds in the sky but my two friends who both ski wanted to try snowboarding (dumb move). Needless to say it took over an hour to get down the mountain with them and the one ended up breaking his foot somehow. So I spent most of the day Saturday on the North side of the Mountain and it was awesome. Had some icy patches but the diamonds were challenging and fast. Roller coaster was a dope run with it set up almost like a boarder cross trail with huge turns and whales to pump off of. Saturday night we ended up going to the snow barn. No idea what to expect but they had a soul funk band playing. Was a little different speed but tons of people around.

Sunday made the trip. Woke up to a fresh 2 inches of POW falling fast. Got to the mountain and they had three of the four lifts to take you to the summit closed due to wind. Me and my one friend got to the summit and it was mad windy. Snow still falling probably ended up around 4-5 fresh. This made for a great day in the glades. The super pipe is no joke. Super icy up on the tops of it but was still fun to hit it. By the end of the day Sunday my legs felt like death but heading out later today to possibly boulder.... Cheers all!

187316B3-75BD-4269-AA9B-8E7021E5BF98.jpeg

B81F8A61-1D29-49DE-9C5F-CF2F77443E74.jpeg

EC57CB18-54A2-4196-B2D1-1FD054FBB4CC.jpeg

2909D72E-609C-41DD-8754-1A9195BEFFD4.png

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Nice report Ryan. F****k I love and miss Mount Snow. Wish I could've made it up again this year.

I'm good @toast21602!!! Thanks for asking brotha. Ill probably throw up a long post and a couple post surgery pictures in a couple months. I don't wanna stoke stomp the board.

Thanks cuzzie! We’ll take a nice little road trip up to VT next year 🤙

3 hours ago, antman12 said:

Nice report Ryan. F****k I love and miss Mount Snow. Wish I could've made it up again this year.

I'm good @toast21602!!! Thanks for asking brotha. Ill probably throw up a long post and a couple post surgery pictures in a couple months. I don't wanna stoke stomp the board.

just cause you are sidelined from riding doesnt mean you skip the end of season party.  You wont be the first person to attend with hardware to keep body parts together.  

• Like 8

2 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

just cause you are sidelined from riding doesnt mean you skip the end of season party.  You wont be the first person to attend with hardware to keep body parts together.  

Plus it’s nice to have someone hold down base camp, What with leaving a bunch of cookery out.

• Like 1