Blue Mountain 3/9/19

Mixilplix

I haven't been to Blue for a long time...It's really changed...Great conditions.....But sweet baby jesus does it always fill up that quick on a Saturday morning.....I was on the snow by 8:15...hour and a half later I was done...The line/wait was too much for me.....

3 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

I haven't been to Blue for a long time...It's really changed...Great conditions.....But sweet baby jesus does it always fill up that quick on a Saturday morning.....I was on the snow by 8:15...hour and a half later I was done...The line/wait was too much for me.....

The VIP line makes it sooo worth it on days like today, which honestly don’t occur that often. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

The VIP line makes it sooo worth it on days like today, which honestly don’t occur that often. 

It worked very well for me today. I felt like a true VIP going ahead of what looked like 200 people in line. Most I waited was maybe 8 minutes.

Edited by saltyant

9 minutes ago, Mixilplix said:

Today was one of the busier days of the season, too.