The day before 311 day..

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain.  I arrived at the lower lot at 1055am after a quick pit stop at Sheetz for a breakfast sandwich.  I was all out of sorts and my phone had slipped under my seats and my Herman was loose..my brain was foggy and so was 2/3rd of the mountain.  It was a bit like groundhogs day of 2 weeks ago complete with shadows..Atomic Jeff as well. 

Razors and Main Street were the runs we skied the most. Razors was oh so smooth and fast thanks to the Urea and Main Street still has fresh cord after 1230 on the upper right side.  Paradise and lazy were also nice and you could let the run on those trails a little more.  It was damp and moist out and not many people. The quad only was running on the east side.  

Skied 10 runs in an hour and 40 minutes and then had some resin and perpetual beer and cheese balls..didn’t see Enjorales and dad at all but I believe they were there...also saw some sketchy people in the lot..now I know what ZZSlope was talking about.  I’ll be back out on Tuesday night.  I think I only took two pictures today. 

1884C1A2-F128-4582-9371-19D1E62A0D4B.jpeg

6D91EB64-8143-405D-B1D8-4281CF83B419.jpeg

• Like 1

Snow was fantastic. Visibility up high was crap, but thankfully it was so sparsely crowded that it wasn't a big issue. Got on the snow a bit after noon and made 9 runs over almost 2 hours. Had to scarf down some chicken fingers from the lower lodge before starting.

Started with NightWeaver and ran just about everything once. Lazy, Switchback to Burma chair, Widow maker, Burma, Sidewinder, Razor's (great snow on Razorback, almost untouched), Paradise, Challenge and finished with a Main Street run. Razors was run of the day. Would have loved to stay and ski more, but the drowned rat feeling drove us away.

Might head up tomorrow night for a night session,  since we're planning on Trivia Tuesday the next day 

• Like 2

Headed up around 12:30, radar looked clear but steady spritz kept the wipers going so made a left on blue mountain drive and went to work for a few hours. yesterday was so fucking good on the hill and in the woods I just couldn’t do a soggy corn flakes day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1