2019 Season Ending Party - 3/17

AtomicSkier

2 hours ago, Schif said:

If it helps any, this is the one day of the year that you're likely to see a number of people hanging around well past noon. Mostly to sober up before driving home but still we stay considerably longer. 

Lot of people go back out for a second session on party day too.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

Should we start discussing menu items and who is bringing what?  I know Enjo has a new flat top that i for one am very excited about seeing some breakfast items on.  

I’m planning on a brisket and some pulled pork, some hanger steak. Some sweet Italian sausage. Probably some onions for the sausages since I have the flattop. Some sort of flatbread. Maybe some other assorted goodies. Pancakes and probably eggs for breakfast, again, flattop. Creme brûlée for dessert. My friend Jeremy is bringing some sort of marinated chicken for the grill. 

I’ll have the usual grill and the new flattop, as well as the little smoker cabinet. Probably won’t have the Sous vide in the lot. Haven’t pulled the trigger on a generator, haven’t been able to justify the expense to myself yet, lol. 

Will have a couple 6 foot tables and a 10 x 12 ez up which should guarantee a rain free event.

should I bring the cornhole boards?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I’m planning on a brisket and some pulled pork, some hanger steak. Some sweet Italian sausage. Probably some onions for the sausages since I have the flattop. Some sort of flatbread. Maybe some other assorted goodies. Pancakes and probably eggs for breakfast, again, flattop. Creme brûlée for dessert. My friend Jeremy is bringing some sort of marinated chicken for the grill. 

I’ll have the usual grill and the new flattop, as well as the little smoker cabinet. Probably won’t have the Sous vide in the lot. Haven’t pulled the trigger on a generator, haven’t been able to justify the expense to myself yet, lol. 

Will have a couple 6 foot tables and a 10 x 12 ez up which should guarantee a rain free event.

should I bring the cornhole boards?

i will take care of the sausage, peppers and onions.  i will slice up the peppers and onions to be cooked on the flat top.  

Just now, NMSKI said:

I’ll bring beer, some cookies, tighty whities, outrageous dance moves and my million dollar smile.

And of course anything else that we need, just let me know.

Tighty whities! Nice! How much do we owe you for the smile? I don't know if I can afford that price tag because I'm not a NJ/NY person with a 100k car.

• Haha 1