2019 Season Ending Party - 3/17

AtomicSkier

3 hours ago, RootDKJ said:

They could name the little “trail” that connects Razors to Challenge right before Falls. 

41..ring that bell Mute!!!  That should be named after Root..or Enjorales Dad..we’ll flip a coin on it Sunday. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

3 hours ago, enjoralas said:

They could call it “Taint.” Cause using a Razor in that area is always a Challenge.

You always have a joke..taintenance is important it’s like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going under..

nastar glenn needs to skip church. Matt edge will conduct a sermon and TP4 can hand out cookies 

22BE3EAE-8846-47B9-90C3-155FC3C80D09.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just as an FYI, I read that because this is St. Patrick's weekend, there will be an increased police presence around the LV to crack down on drinking and driving. I'd like to think that we are all somewhat responsible, but just wanted to give everybody a heads up because I don't want to see any of my ski friends (Doug included) get busted for something that is preventable. 

Also, keep green icing on donuts to yourself. 

JrmbGRH.png.7044dd86ce9fb11579fb15cfc98c2e63.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Just as an FYI, I read that because this is St. Patrick's weekend, there will be an increased police presence around the LV to crack down on drinking and driving. I'd like to think that we are all somewhat responsible, but just wanted to give everybody a heads up because I don't want to see any of my ski friends (Doug included) get busted for something that is preventable. 

Also, keep green icing on donuts to yourself. 

JrmbGRH.png.7044dd86ce9fb11579fb15cfc98c2e63.png

Thanks for the PSA...would be cool if ILikeIceCream comes Sunday.  I’ll message Bill on Facebook.