3/12 Sunny and smooth

RootDKJ

Nice sunny morning at Blue. I got there at 930 to find only the Quad running. Later I learned that the Six was running but needed maintenance.

Snow was good, smooth grippy. Razors was my ROTD with Sidewinder a close 2nd. Never crowded. The nice warm sun was the highlights of the day. I did 16 runs and left.

1edab7dbb895d48127f8f1853f2cef0a.jpg

69e8cbda5046b80c822074f2a233f0f7.jpg

I’m happy to see SP being ultra cautious with the markers [emoji106]

4320b33751a7790be4b74570e726c446.jpg

Almost killed the guy taking a break just below the lip. Popped off a little air and landed about a foot off hit tails.

9473d024e77caef4fc4c49aeefacddfc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by RootDKJ
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

Almost killed the guy taking a break just below the lip. Popped off a little air and landed about a foot off hit tails.

Maaan. Just brake yourself! I saw GSS just straightlining Falls w/o pausing, what a good way to kill someone. And didn't it actually happen last year?

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s a compliment some runs I do throw them sideways before the falls..most don’t..

I always check myself before I wreck someone else on the falls. I seriously do not trust people on there. Which sucks. I remember the glory day of slamming down Cannonball as fast as Issac Newton let me go and just floating off the top of every headwall. C'est la Vie

Edited by Schif
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, eaf said:

Maaan. Just brake yourself! I saw GSS just straightlining Falls w/o pausing, what a good way to kill someone. And didn't it actually happen last year?

I did speed check myself and didn't hit the idiot.

7 minutes ago, eaf said:

Oh really? Remember your post-tailgate fall on the Falls? And now imagine being rear-ended on top of that? Like it?

I wouldn’t blame the person who hit me. I was also 15 feet from the bottom, not 15 feet from the top. And the slope was moguled to shit, and not smooth cord. 

So yeah.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1