3/12...sunset session

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain.  I left for night skiing later than I have all season and it was the first time I had to wear shades on the way up for night skiing..I guess my future looks so bright that I have to wear my sunglasses at night.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, Shadows and Johnny Law.   I had a couple of shadows fries and they were the bomb.   Temperatures were in the middle 30s...crowds were light..quad was running no six pack I think they’re getting a part from Slovenia

First run was on Paradise was good at first but got really choppy from the middle to home stretch. Lazy was good at the top then choppy middle and the falls was rowdy. Switchback was dark and choppy refrozen crud..I even skied Burma and yeti both were progressive. Probably the shortest session of the year only five runs just wasn’t that good..had a few parking lot beers and peaced our relatively early. I’ll be back Thursday when it will be warmer and better snow. 

Great sunset from Tuts lane the first run or three. 

BC2B9C00-986A-4338-A0D4-F6CDF7F6C891.jpeg

2E4B123D-8432-4E03-9837-1CAE0EDD33D5.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1