Sugarbush Advice

Mess

No need to distinguish anything. Just was surprised to hear that you're skiing. Always thought you were solely on a board.

I didn’t get it across properly again. I only snowboard. I really should give up on using the English language...

I mean, I wouldn’t mind skiing, and I’ve tried it once or twice the past couple years. It made my legs sore in places that have never been sore before. It is easier to patrol on skis. I just don’t have the time to dedicate to it. I only free skied 3 days last year.

17 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

I didn’t get it across properly again. I only snowboard. I really should give up on using the English language...

I mean, I wouldn’t mind skiing, and I’ve tried it once or twice the past couple years. It made my legs sore in places that have never been sore before. It is easier to patrol on skis. I just don’t have the time to dedicate to it. I only free skied 3 days last year.

On the patrol days can you ever bomb down runs?  The patrollers at blue mostly made slow and deliberate turns or skid.  This winter you should have your patrol director write a letter to Blues patrol and see if you can patrol for a day with them.  Just make sure it’s a day that is filled with PASRs and 8,000 folks from the tri state region...you can use the VVIP line for the six pack and quad...