Pi Day Report

toast21602

9 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

After skiing had a beer in the lot and me and Atomic Jeff went to point Phillips but the place was completely packed so went to Applebys which was pretty good...see some of you Saturday morning for some fun in the sun and Sunday morning when things get Crunk!!!

TFTI!

Snow was great, hardly any pushpiles to speak of.
Coming down homestretch blasting through pockets of warm air was interesting.

Parking lot beers with @mbike-ski is always fun.

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 2

Fine night - not like Pi

Rode the lift with ridge and saw indiggio and gahskier, stopped to chat and edge booked so ski’d some runs with them, snow was primo spring, fairly smooth with some chop here and there. Had a beer with indggio and saw jlaw slink in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry about that dude. I kept going and didn't see you guys talking until it was too late. Figured I'd catch up to you all but never did unfortunately. Didn't even know other peeps were there until I ran into edge at 8:30 who said he saw Johnny Law, who I finally met up with right after that.

21 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Sorry about that dude. I kept going and didn't see you guys talking until it was too late. Figured I'd catch up to you all but never did unfortunately. Didn't even know other peeps were there until I ran into edge at 8:30 who said he saw Johnny Law, who I finally met up with right after that.

We kept seeing you ski under the lift while we were riding up.

Saw you almost take out the bamboo poles on DW!
Not sure if you were looking at us and didn't see the poles or just didn't see the poles until the last second?

We kept seeing you ski under the lift while we were riding up.
Saw you almost take out the bamboo poles on DW!
Not sure if you were looking at us and didn't see the poles or just didn't see the poles until the last second?

Yep. Noticed Mike's pants and pulled a "hey there's Mike and Indiggio...oh shit!". LOL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, indiggio said:

We should have hung for a little while longer @mbike-ski

How late were you guys there until?  I usually seem to leave the lower lot after night skiing between around 940 and 1005.  Last season there were a few nights it was more like 1030 which is why Matt Edge parks at the top lot for night skiing so he’s not tempted to hangout. 

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How late were you guys there until?  I usually seem to leave the lower lot after night skiing between around 940 and 1005.  Last season there were a few nights it was more like 1030 which is why Matt Edge parks at the top lot for night skiing so he’s not tempted to hangout. 

I think we bugged out about 8:45 or so.

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Atomic Jeff saw you driving to Blue a little after 6..I was just happy to get a bunch of razors runs in...middle section of razors was butter

I thought that was him, but I was daydreaming.

Yes, Razors was the shit last night. 
Caught some nice air off the middle roller and Razorback now has a hell of a lip.

3 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I had a big one out in JH.  Came off a roller in Laramie at high speed and didn't think I'd be that high off the ground.

If I ever ski Jackson hole with you I’ll show you a good one between the top of the gondola and Casper area.  You can fly...in my younger days I solidly flew 50-60 feet at least and like 15 feet high at the one spot where the trail drops away after a catwalk. Woo...I felt like I was Pepi Stiegler for a second before I came back down to earth. 

035F803D-696D-4C59-A32B-DD36F2691C29.jpeg

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If I ever ski Jackson hole with you I’ll show you a good one between the top of the gondola and Casper area.  You can fly...in my younger days I solidly flew 50-60 feet at least and like 15 feet high at the one spot where the trail drops away after a catwalk. Woo

We spent very little time over there.  
I think we may have only gone over that way twice, once with @toast21602 & @mute1080 and then on the snow day because the peak was all socked in.