Blue Mountain 3/16/2019

Mixilplix

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

No, that’s a negative. You need to bring something to get back to neutral. 

After tomorrow, you guys won't have to put up with me for 257 days, which is also:

• 22,204,800 seconds
  • 370,080 minutes
  • 6168 hours
  • 257 days
  • 36 weeks and 5 days
  • 70.41% of 2019
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I have a pink and a purple helmet, two separate not one multi color. I normally dress in pretty bright colors. I have a beard, just yell johnny law or something.

If you ever see me just say hi......also we didnt try to put 7 on, some zincy with the biggest gaper gap tried to hop on so he could be with the cool kids. 

Transformer crew is cool but they aint having creme brule tomorrow. PASR does it legit.

Mili

I was dressed in purple and had a Miki is a babe hat, I said hop out and say hi 

Got it - and saw you for sure....

Will do next time...

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

Wasnt me, I didnt go today. Good guess though, I get booted from the group if I'm with 6 other PASRs to board the six pack.

ah - sorry.

Guy was dressed in all black and seem to remember a pic of you suited up that way.

Have fun tomorrow everyone.

• Thanks 1

Had a good time up there yesterday with my daughters. We skied from 8 to 2 and pretty much stuck to lazy mile and sidewinder the entire time with a few runs down paradise. I kept peeking at challenger and Main Street but they weren’t up for it. I seem to really struggle with the heavy wet slop. Was clowning around with my daughters at one point heading down Tutts and caught one ski in it and it spun me completely around. Kids thought I did it on purpose... still not sure how I was able to recover lol. Hoping to squeeze in another trip or two.

• Like 3