St. PASR Day

toast21602

The Skiing:

I skied today two session mid morning and early afternoon. The snow mid morning was ok..was firm and fast a few slow spots where they blew snow early morning.  Razors, challenge and switchback were all pretty good as well as nightmare to dreamweaver.  Crowds were non existent.  Second session there was a lot more sunshine the snow was softened a bit but not like yesterday’s hero snow.  

The Food:

The food today was on point.  Bacon, sausage, donuts, eggs and blueberry pancakes to start.  A pancake was even made with some of salrys fruit by the foot which is progressive.  We had summer sausage and cheese and all kinds of snacks then sausage and peppers and onions, a beef bacon meat weave, chicken, cheesy crab flat bread, pulled pork, brisket..creme brûlée.  On and on and on.  Was great..had a few mimosas and some beer as well.  

Who was in the house????   At least 25 people I don’t have time to list out everybody but was a fun PASR day!!

D91A5A8B-4CA4-42E9-A822-929C973750B2.jpeg

CEFAFA3C-6566-45DD-86DE-738B050CB678.jpeg

138C0E29-7832-4B97-A667-B96BECA6E629.jpeg

• Like 7

I took mental roll call.

Saltyant, Steeze, Atomic, Mute, Root, Toast, Jlaw, Enjoralas, Enjoralas's dad, RidgeRacer, Schif, TP4, Indiggio, Antman, Antman's Cousin, JFDan, Mbike-Mike, Mrs. Snowbunski, 2 of her friends, Tarponhead, Dude4Bides, Nastar Glenn, and many others.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 4

In the words of Flossy Carter...on a scale of 1 to 10, today was a major, major, major go (triple major being the highest one can attain). The food was amazing. the skiing was nice, the company was top notch. Not really sure what else to say but today was a very good day.

• Like 4