St. PASR Day

toast21602

3 hours ago, RootDKJ said:

Looks like JFDan had some lift chaos. 

This was not of my doing. 

I took one for the team there. I will return the favor one day to all you fuckers. Might not be this year, might be 2 years from now, but you guys should be on the look out for a banana in the tailpipe. 

Great day hanging out with all of you weirdos.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

I don't know too many places where you can stop people from entering the parking lane...open a champagne bottle with a machete ....

Mountain employee gives you extra garbage bags...and food that's on another level .....all  PA in a ski resort......

It reminded me of the eighties...Bravo..

• Like 6

What a Day. I couldn't even post yesterday due to meat coma/slight hangover. Life is good when you get to do this kind of shit with you folks. 

@enjoralas Thank you 10000x over for sharing your skills with us plebeians.  That Brisket walked the line between solid and liquid it was so tender. Truly amazing. 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, phillycore said:

Did Salty try out some wide skis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lent him my Rossi E88s for a few runs during session 2 because I was taking the Monster 108s out for a spin, and I had been talking to him about needing wider/stiffer when it gets choppy. He said he liked them, but quit after a couple runs. Dude just doesn’t like the crud, lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, enjoralas said:

Lent him my Rossi E88s for a few runs during session 2 because I was taking the Monster 108s out for a spin, and I had been talking to him about needing wider/stiffer when it gets choppy. He said he liked them, but quit after a couple runs. Dude just doesn’t like the crud, lol

Because it’s more work and speed is required to get through it.  Salty is frustrating to watch skiing..he gets his speed up a bit and then just kills it at the worst possible time.  Somebody didn’t do well in physics class.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1