3/19/19 Sunny

RootDKJ

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s not gonna happen with Moe Ghoul skiing everyday and you did a lousy job keeping track of stats this season. Ding ding ding Freshman!!!

Oh no, I was certain I exercised the utmost extreme care and diligence in maintaining my stats this season. I hope this doesn't mean my life long dream and aspiration of becoming Unofficial Assistant Stats Manager is in dire jeopardy.

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Oh no, I was certain I exercised the utmost extreme care and diligence in maintaining my stats this season. I hope this doesn't mean my life long dream and aspiration of becoming Unofficial Assistant Stats Manager is in dire jeopardy.

You try too hard to please your brother, and it gets annoying. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun evening session at Blue mountain the true mountain.  In the house were Atomic Jeff, Johnny Law, NMSki, Indiggio, Beau and a few dozen others.  Temperatures fell through the 40s into the 30s and there was an almost full moon and nice sunset. 

I first skied Razors which was smooth on the top and bottom sections with some stiff chop in the middle. Sidewinder has some last rays of sunlight on the top section and then choppity chop chop and air was easy to catch on the falls.  Paradise was pretty nice and lazy mile was the run of the night and I ran that the most. I also took one run on Main Street which was firm.  

I had a nice variety of beer in the lot thanks to Law, Ajeff and Indiggio and was able to pawn off my leftover low octane 6.2% beers from the weeks to Beau and Brunette chick who I have seen for years.  All in all was fun times even talk of Beaus famous Jell-O shots which I had a few years ago and I didn’t trip balls.  

JADIP

and good music while stuck on 22 earlier 

DE019119-7966-4A67-BAEB-8982D6BC24E6.jpeg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, saltyant said:

Salty you didn’t ski from 11/23 to 12/23?