BB 3/23

RyGuy19

After a long night of drinking last night thanks to picolo and of course beer pong I decided to head to Boulder since they opened at 10am this morning. I saw in the weather reports that there was some fresh snow up there but I wasn’t sure what to expect. Made first chair up as well. Conditions were absolutely great. Only real bad thing was the wind which kept me back from going huge on any jumps since it was blowing straight up the mountain. When I got there they were still grooming a few trails. They also had the absolutely huge features still set up from Ms. superpark but they were closed to the public. Didn’t have any lift lines. Think they only actually scanned my pass once maybe twice. One funny thing I found was on the one chair was a sticker from roundtop (another peak resort). They still have the entire mountain covered and their half pipe is even more on point then it was before. 

E9E5A462-492B-413D-8D97-28C5E75C35A5.jpeg

C5298551-00B4-4BA5-A3F1-C48035EDEFF7.jpeg

176DF63A-21D4-4BAD-9150-681F0CBA23DD.jpeg

24A9AAC5-209B-484E-8D63-4089D2936799.jpeg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, eaf said:

Oh wow. I was about to dump two remaining tickets to JFBB, but this makes me reconsider.

Definitely would. JF is open all week but BB is closed until Sat Sun. Not sure how the conditions were at JF but they were great at BB when I was up