3/26 Crispy start, getting softer, sunny, fast

RootDKJ

Couldn’t have asked for a nicer day. Got 27 runs in and conditions were great for most it. Spent most of the day lapping Lazy Mile, Switchback and Main Street. Hard to pick my favorite. Probably done for the season unless I can sneak away to VT in April for a day or two. Gonna be tough with my kids softball schedule ramping up

• Like 3

I’ll post my evening edition worth in an attempt to save bandwidth. 

I arrived at the lower lot around 610pm and it was in the mid 40s under sunny sky’s.  Me and NMSki made the executive decision to have a beer while we waited for Johnny law and Atomic Jeff to arrive. 

On the snow around 640pm and there were only a few dozen people in the house. It was not cost effective for Blue to be open but they did generate some nice goodwill being open and until 9pm at that. Skiing conditions were bad..amoung the worst of the season PARidge would have said it was ok but you can’t polish a turd. Conditions were choppy and not the good kind of chip if you know what I’m saying. 

Lazy mile was the most pleasent..upper challenge wasn’t bad. Sidewinder, paradise and switchback all rough..I skied 6 runs total then hungout in the lot a little and peaced out early enough for some chic fil A. Despite the conditions being bad I’m glad I was out there. 

DDAF1C03-7BF3-43AD-A479-C842683870D4.jpeg

97605C0B-15F6-4FA3-83C9-655A92850CFB.jpeg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ll post my evening edition worth in an attempt to save bandwidth. 

I arrived at the lower lot around 610pm and it was in the mid 40s under sunny sky’s.  Me and NMSki made the executive decision to have a beer while we waited for Johnny law and Atomic Jeff to arrive. 

On the snow around 640pm and there were only a few dozen people in the house. It was not cost effective for Blue to be open but they did generate some nice goodwill being open and until 9pm at that. Skiing conditions were bad..amoung the worst of the season PARidge would have said it was ok but you can’t polish a turd. Conditions were choppy and not the good kind of chip if you know what I’m saying. 

Lazy mile was the most pleasent..upper challenge wasn’t bad. Sidewinder, paradise and switchback all rough..I skied 6 runs total then hungout in the lot a little and peaced out early enough for some chic fil A. Despite the conditions being bad I’m glad I was out there. 

DDAF1C03-7BF3-43AD-A479-C842683870D4.jpeg

97605C0B-15F6-4FA3-83C9-655A92850CFB.jpeg

Wish I was there . . .