03/27 - quite skiable

eaf

Well, I'm not sure what conditions upset GSS so much yesterday, but today it's quite alright. Sure, there's chop, but no more than it was around noon last Sunday, plus it's soft and gets cut rather easily.

Paradise has lost half of its top segment width, a lonely boulder is peeking on Sidewinder, but other than that there's not much to write about. 

Oh, something came and abducted all the people. Makes me a little uncomfortable.

2 hours ago, eaf said:

Well, I'm not sure what conditions upset GSS so much yesterday, but today it's quite alright. Sure, there's chop, but no more than it was around noon last Sunday, plus it's soft and gets cut rather easily.

Paradise has lost half of its top segment width, a lonely boulder is peeking on Sidewinder, but other than that there's not much to write about. 

Oh, something came and abducted all the people. Makes me a little uncomfortable.

Check back in circa 730 or 8 pm

• Like 2

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

Check back in circa 730 or 8 pm

Leaving right now. Lazy is the smoothest and most pleasant. Paradise is awesome on top and kinda rough in the middle. But if one keeps to the right, it's ok. Someone has knocked the poles over that rock, so Sidewinder turned into a mine field.

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

Post an early report. Earliest I can get there is about 6. It it’s as bad as Tuesday would skip

I think it will be better than Tuesday...I’m just heading back now but I’ll call this a mini report.  The snow was spring snow but not quite hero snow..will be rough when it sets up and not as sunny as it was an hour ago more overcast now.  I’d go just for a few runs and to see the sunset. 

• Thanks 1