Closing weekend roll call..

Hey All,

Its almost another weekend..anybody going to be at Blue mountain the true mountain. I’ll be up Saturday for sure and Sunday weather depending. I’m also going up there today after work. It’s been one heck of a good ski season and it’s not quite over yet.  I’ll ski some of you Saturday.  

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No they spoke that pond skimming should be moved to Saturday as the weather is way better then. 

Yeah I know that's what they meant.  But the way they worded it (Pond skimming AND closing day has been moved up) just made it sound people were begging blue to close a day earlier.

Just now, indiggio said:

C30D0501-5014-443B-91E6-BE7ED8616395.thumb.png.deb34848151b026e988257d0eefc61f0.png

Doesnt look all that bad to me.

It’s only gonna to rain a few hours but they probably figured they won’t make any money on Sunday and with 70 degrees Saturday that’s the better day for pond skimming. 

They saw the rain icon on the daily forecast and that was enough for them. At least they gave an early heads up.  

154E6DCE-5762-4138-9DC5-83809C2A3920.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Camelback free ticket this weekend with season pass. Probably just got a lot busier

If it doesn’t rain Sunday..maybe if camelback does the same deal the following weekend I’ll go.  I haven’t been there in 6 years.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 minute ago, PSUFly said:

Yeah I know that's what they meant.  But the way they worded it (Pond skimming AND closing day has been moved up) just made it sound people were begging blue to close a day earlier.

They were begging Blue to move up pond skimming. Even the dim season passholders know that blue is incostistent as fuck with their operating decisions. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They were begging Blue to move up pond skimming. Even the dim season passholders know that blue is incostistent as fuck with their operating decisions. 

Yeah it's all good, I was just poking fun at their post.  Like you said, at least they gave a heads up on the updated closing date.