Closing weekend roll call..

Ding Ding Ding...I’m gonna laugh so hard if Saturday ends up being rainy and Sunday is dry. 

I won't be laughing because they'll probably fucking close on Saturday too. SMH with all of Blues inconsistencies this season. From no one knowing what time they close at night to this stuff.

Anywho... I'll be there Saturday morning for a quick session. Can't hang too long as my kid has a softball game.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

And CB are 100% open including Baselisk. Look forward to checking that out. 

If Blue goes Vail I will check it out again when I get my 2020-21 Epic Pass next March. Been fun having a VIP access pass to the best PA skiing within 90 min of my home and occasionally hanging with you all in the lot. 

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

22 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Camelback now saying their offer is good the rest of the season, though may just be for a single day for each pass holder the way it is worded

Nice they used to do that years ago first year was unlimited and future years was just one day.  It was called an alien pass. 

19 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I won't be laughing because they'll probably fucking close on Saturday too. SMH with all of Blues inconsistencies this season. From no one knowing what time they close at night to this stuff.

Anywho... I'll be there Saturday morning for a quick session. Can't hang too long as my kid has a softball game.

Nah they won’t be closed Saturday. 

13 minutes ago, phillycore said:

What are the hours at Mount Mik Sunday? Lifts spinning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

I hope so. I’ll even pay, don’t care if they honor the Blue season pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mountain is closed for the season. Sorry. The bar remains open. 

5 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I can’t believe they not only moved the pond skim, not only moved closing day, but also moved the 4 pm closing time to Saturday. Lol.

I guess they figured they don't care if people get pissed off since they are selling the place at the end of the fiscal year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

I have actually skied there more than Camelback or Montage.  

Did you use to have a ski house there or something?  Seems way out there. You might have said about Boy Scout camp. Using the back of my brain here. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

I'll be at Blue Saturday.  I'd be down for a quick session at Cameltoe on Sunday.

Maybe @saltyant will be there.

We’ll see if the rain holds off...since the lift ticket is free I might even spring for some barley creek or the taco truck Enjorales talks about. 

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Did you use to have a ski house there or something?  Seems way out there. You might have said about Boy Scout camp. Using the back of my brain here. 

Rain man is losing his touch. None of the above, but i have told you why.