3/28 Soft and fast

RootDKJ

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

lol.  i used to think Blue and CB were neck and neck for 1st and 2nd best in PA, but i hadnt been back to CB since 6 straight years of being a blue pass holder, it wasnt as great as I remembered, and I had to knock it down to third best in PA with elk bumped up to second.

That’s my top 3 in that order too. Elk leapt up with one visit this year. Blue will always be on top of MY top mountain list because it’s 20 minutes away. If all mountains were equidistant to me, Elk might beat it, even with the slow lifts, though it would need more visits to give it the top spot. 

I can have fun all around Camelback, I agree that Nile and cliffhanger are two of the best runs though. When either the raceway or glen lifts are running, I don’t mind lapping them on Pocono raceway, Rhoddodendron glen, or the two trails they took features off of this year. Shorter, but they get less traffic and the snow holds up

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

That’s my top 3 in that order too. Elk leapt up with one visit this year. Blue will always be on top of MY top mountain list because it’s 20 minutes away. If all mountains were equidistant to me, Elk might beat it, even with the slow lifts, though it would need more visits to give it the top spot. 

I can have fun all around Camelback, I agree that Nile and cliffhanger are two of the best runs though. When either the raceway or glen lifts are running, I don’t mind lapping them on Pocono raceway, Rhoddodendron glen, or the two trails they took features off of this year. Shorter, but they get less traffic and the snow holds up

100% on board with that Elk comment. 

• Like 2

And you guys didn't even ski Elk on one of their better days!
I'll be skiing there more when Vail buys Blue.
The conditions that day were so unusual I thought you guys would be real disappointed.
I should have known better. I think your crew has a blast wherever you end up...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1