Closed today!

indiggio

2 minutes ago, indiggio said:

She must really be trying to make the books look good this year.

They should charge $10 for parking tomorrow.  Just to start getting people conditioned for the future. Reminds me of when I went with my friend to a music gig awhile back at an art gallery in Allentown. $5 cover charge BYO..I gave a $20 for me and my friend and they wouldn’t have given me change if I didn’t ask three times.  Sheesh.  My friend said the extra money was probably going for the band...OK

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, enjoralas said:

There’s a ski instructor from Camelback posting on people’s comments on Blues “closed” status that they should come up to camelback and ski free on their passes! Lol

Bahahaha and blue is so sporadic about checking your FB that those comments could stay for hours. 

I just remember when Blue totally shined over the camel when it was camelback that would be closed early and their patrollers and passholders would come to blue.  I wouldn’t have been able to ski the 61 days in a row that I did in 2007 under the current blue management. It’s haed for them to go a week without them shutting down for a day or two.  

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blues social media coordinator has been quiet all day.  He or she probably got the day off and is skiing at Camelback. 

a few hours ago they posted a video in a comment showing light drizzle at the mountain.  i think it was to prove to us that it did indeed rain there at some point

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I just remember when Blue totally shined over the camel when it was camelback that would be closed early and their patrollers and passholders would come to blue.  I wouldn’t have been able to ski the 61 days in a row that I did in 2007 under the current blue management. It’s haed for them to go a week without them shutting down for a day or two.  

Jesus. Has it gotten this far? That was almost a negative word about Blue.