03/30 - Salty's big mistake

eaf

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

It would be cool if Blue made improvements. 

"coming soon".  I mean, c'mon, what else do you want?

I feel like they dont have to make improvements.  People just continue to give them money without them having to do much.  I mean, look, they got Salty to buy a pass there.  And 2 years in a row, no less.  

36 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

"coming soon".  I mean, c'mon, what else do you want?

I feel like they dont have to make improvements.  People just continue to give them money without them having to do much.  I mean, look, they got Salty to buy a pass there.  And 2 years in a row, no less.  

I'm just there for the sausage (just kidding!!! But it is excellent sausage).

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

I'm just there for the sausage (just kidding!!! But it is excellent sausage).

Its my guess, but you bought a pass at Blue based on the price, correct?  It seems like you would rather ski at Camelback.  

Edited by JFskiDan

13 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Jesus. 377 brand new guns?!? 

I can’t even imagine the whales those are going to drop on the tubing hill . . .

Cliffhanger and The Asp are gonna be lit. up.

Camelback FB: "In case you were wondering, here is a map showing where the 377 new snow guns are going!"

image.png.782b6799568ec71ed76668ed410bb6c0.png

Edited by saltyant

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Congrats Salty...camelback did all this to win you back as a customer and get your $500

Thanks, that's what I figured. I wonder if these are new snow guns in addition to existing ones, or just replacing old outdated guns? Regardless this humongous, monstrous and insane expansion in powder making capabilities will make the 2020-2021 season pass decision much more difficult and require many hours of thorough quantitative analytics and cost/benefit comparisons. 

Edited by saltyant

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks, that's what I figured. I wonder if these are new snow guns in addition to existing ones, or just replacing old outdated guns? Regardless this humongous, monstrous and insane expansion in powder making capabilities will make the 2020-2021 season pass decision much more difficult and require many hours of thorough quantitative analytics and cost/benefit comparisons. 

You’re welcome and anytime 

• 4 years later...
55 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That looks huge and I bet that’s taken from like 5,000 feet??

Correct - 6,000 feet above sea level (per diagram below) minus 1,000 feet elevation = 5,000 ft. Grate job

image.thumb.png.42001860464033e7dfc8476ed60646e7.png

Edited by saltyant