3/30 ..Closing Day?

Mixilplix

1 hour ago, momskeeztoo said:

Great last day. Lot was a blast, left there around 530 pm. 

BB07514F-0FBC-433D-A279-018012AF9339.jpeg

Yeah there’s Beau...he doesn’t wear skinny jeans like Antman. Wow they have wine out..Atomic Jeff would probably complain that it’s not being served at the right temperature.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Schif said:

I'm starting to think we might have been out tailgated. Then I remembered creme brule......

That crew has been doing big things on the grill for years..probably not creme brûlée but a lot of good food.  Shit I just remembered I have pretzels in my car still I guess the Paleo diet has to wait till Tuesday. 

16 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That crew has been doing big things on the grill for years..probably not creme brûlée but a lot of good food.  Shit I just remembered I have pretzels in my car still I guess the Paleo diet has to wait till Tuesday. 

Yeah, Rodney grills up some really good dishes using locally sourced trout, but he's pretty hard-pressed to match what @enjoralas brings to the table.

34 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

haha i had a swig of beau's bourbon! i didn't even hallucinate! I probably left around 6 lol, in both pics with the orange and yellow tie dye

Sorry to blow you off in the lot, Mike. I had just got my first good look at the vagina on Pops elbow and knew I had to get him out of there for stitches. I’ll take you up on the brat another time!

22 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Sorry to blow you off in the lot, Mike. I had just got my first good look at the vagina on Pops elbow and knew I had to get him out of there for stitches. I’ll take you up on the brat another time!

No worries, I was on a mission to complete one final tour de blue and ran to get get pocket beers as soon as you guys said you didn't want brats. I did''t even know about pops' arm until the lift ride up... tel him to heal up soon!

51 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

i think thats the dude who held up the line so he could get chair 65

I actually was thinking that it was probably Rodney.  Anyway he has some good senior citizens discounts to look forward to. My parents save like $1 at the movie theater and some diners have good early bird specials from 4-6

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

Blue isn't reopening. 

Doesn’t look likely..unless there’s a major Nor’easter..I wore my fleece to work today without looking at the temperature.  It’s supposed to be 78 degrees today..that’s what is know on the streets as a Herman shaker. 

480C40A2-C869-4E5C-816B-765B16316D05.jpeg

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2