3/31 Camelback roll call

theprogram4

Both express lifts at CB opened by noon. 100% of trails open. Conditions better on Stevenson side, with the best of main face being Marge, Rocket & Big Po. 

Baselisk is a fun trail. Definitely narrower and steeper than lower sidewinder. Wonder if they will ever open the part of the old slide route above it to skiers. Definitely would also be skiable with some snow.

No need to save free ticket for next weekend, they said pass holders from other mountains can ski as many times as they like through closing day a week from today.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Both express lifts at CB opened by noon. 100% of trails open. Conditions better on Stevenson side, with the best of main face being Marge, Rocket & Big Po. 

Baselisk is a fun trail. Definitely narrower and steeper than lower sidewinder. Wonder if they will ever open the part of the old slide route above it to skiers. Definitely would also be skiable with some snow.

No need to save free ticket for next weekend, they said pass holders from other mountains can ski as many times as they like through closing day a week from today.

Where and when did they say this?

Wow is camelback open during the week? I bet a lot of y’all will get season passes at camelback in 20-21...wooo [mention=13055]saltyant[/mention]

I'd purchase jfbb, elk, montage and obviously Blue first. Would even consider ORDA and make frequent trips to Belle, WF, gore and cut down on my total days before here.

46 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Wow, I never thought I'd read a Camelback report by RidgeRacer.

Why not?  I think the first time I skied with ridgeRacer was at camelback. Before a few years ago PASRs were scattered about a little more with JFDan at JF, Phillycore and Ridge instructing at JF, Mixiplix was at Bear Creek as was Johnny law, and PSUFlyGuy was a Montage Guy. 

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Why not?  I think the first time I skied with ridgeRacer was at camelback. Before a few years ago PASRs were scattered about a little more with JFDan at JF, Phillycore and Ridge instructing at JF, Mixiplix was at Bear Creek as was Johnny law, and PSUFlyGuy was a Montage Guy. 

They must have all seen the light. 

It was Blue. 

• Like 1