4/2 Sunny and empty

RootDKJ

11 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Yeah they told me at guest services Sunday that they are open through 4/7

I believe BB is open through 4/14, but smart non Park rats will be at Hunter that weekend. 

The extra drive will be less than the extra time you spend on lift rides 5x longer than your runs

I thought hunter is closing this weekend. 

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I thought hunter is closing this weekend. 

Rats, so they are. May have to hit it Sunday. Its depressing season. 

On bright side girl I have been crushing on and who has been singing with my band some just asked me to date yesterday and then drunk texted me all night. Should make the non ski season much more exciting.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 2

Just now, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

On bright side girl I averaged been crushing on and who has been singing with my band some just asked me to date yesterday. Should make the non ski season much more exciting.

Congrats on that! Looks like your season has just begun! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

On bright side girl I have been crushing on and who has been singing with my band some just asked me to date yesterday and then drunk texted me all night. Should make the non ski season much more exciting.

Nice..I hope you got enough sleep.  Is this the first girl you’ve hooked up with since your divorce?  Take advantage of being a single dad..women love that shit.  

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice..I hope you got enough sleep.  Is this the first girl you’ve hooked up with since your divorce?  Take advantage of being a single dad..women love that shit.  

No but others were internet dates so a different thing where you barely know one another compared to deciding to turn that corner with someone you have become progressively closer to as friends and collaborators over 8 months. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

No but others were internet dates so a different thing where you barely know one another compared to deciding to turn that corner with someone you have become progressively closer to as friends and collaborators over 8 months. 

Blonde chick??  She’s a Barbie girl..treat her well. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Schif said:

Does the free lift ticket also get me into the waterpark? 

You get to look at the water park from the lift and plan your Root for opening day at camelbeach..maybe go tanning with JFDan and PARidge a few times first so you’re a Golden god on the Flowrider..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, momskeeztoo said:

Getting 2 dental implants top left in back. Glad I didn’t know it was going to be as brutal as it was. 

My girl needs work done but wants gas. no one in PA does gas for some reason. 

you know anything about that?

7 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

I was numbed up pretty good.Didnt feel a thing, I’d rather not have any sedation, then I would need a driver. 

I had a pretty unfortunate hockey accident back in October that involved removing 6 teeth (3 were broken in half) and some bone grafting on my upper gum/jaw and all they did was numb the living hell out of my mouth. Didn’t feel a thing. Would rather be numbed up than put under any day of the week, you can proceed with your day as “normal” afterwards 

Edited by Kyle

Sexual tension Fleetwood Mac style! Way to get some strange! Gotta be the best part of divorce, you’ve resigned yourself to one sexual partner for life and then you catch a huge break!

That must have cost you a lot [emoji30]. When I saw the bill, I was thinking, “there goes my ski trip out west next year[emoji58]”. It’s ok, I can have a lot of fun skiing just about anywhere. 

I have a feeling I'll be visiting colleges around the country over the Summer with my kid which has me thinking the same thing.