4/2 Sunny and empty

RootDKJ

33 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Ok. Should we risk tailgating at CB? Not talking grill, but snacks, some beers, wine?  Or will they call the law?

The one time I was in the camelback lot I had like 4 sips of a beer before security told me to throw it out so I pounded rest of beer on the walk to the garbage can.  Maybe you can have beer wine and snacks if you have tinted windows and do it stealth like inside car. I remember the one time Root peed off the Stevenson lift at camelback. That was great. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The one time I was in the camelback lot I had like 4 sips of a beer before security told me to throw it out so I pounded rest of beer on the walk to the garbage can.  Maybe you can have beer wine and snacks if you have tinted windows and do it stealth like inside car. I remember the one time Root peed off the Stevenson lift at camelback. That was great. 

Guess we’ll have to hit up the brewery on the way home. That’s a pretty good place. Haven’t been there in awhile. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

True, plus you could stop at Breaker Brewing afterwards if you went to Montage.  Cameltoe has faster lifts, so you could get more runs in there probably...plus it's free

Mmm Breaker...

Had the Minefire Blackberry Jalapeno Ale (I was driving) and the wife had The Land of Hatchy Sorachi IPA last weekend. both are delicious!

Awesome to see PA still going strong this late in the season for them. I rode April 10 one year at CB during the free as many times as you want Alien Invaders extravaganza. Think CB will push past this weekend Root? Might have my wife bring my boots home lol

Awesome to see PA still going strong this late in the season for them. I rode April 10 one year at CB during the free as many times as you want Alien Invaders extravaganza. Think CB will push past this weekend Root? Might have my wife bring my boots home lol

I believe they said Sunday is it.
  • Like 1

Yeah they told me at guest services Sunday that they are open through 4/7

I believe BB is open through 4/14, but smart non Park rats will be at Hunter that weekend. 

The extra drive will be less than the extra time you spend on lift rides 5x longer than your runs