Sunday 4/7 roll call...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

7 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Got a little later start than I wanted. Just got ticket and parked in the CBK lot. Definitely the most convenient to the snow

That was great parking there when we went in March. Easier access than my old spot near the Stevenson lift.

16 minutes ago, saltyant said:

That was great parking there when we went in March. Easier access than my old spot near the Stevenson lift.

Yeah, it’s even more convenient on busy days when the CBK lodge is open

am about 1/2 way down against the fence if anyone is enroute. In the no-heat Pontiac Torrent, lol

827A9AB3-0FD3-4829-8EDA-85A9219868D4.jpeg

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/4/2019 at 3:32 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m planning on skiing camelback Sunday for their closing day.  Looks like it’s supposed to be in the 50s and 60s and cloudy.  Anybody else gonna be there that day??  I figure we could do another PASR day..maybe hit up barley creek for lunch afterwards.  

You are going to be miserable here tomorrow.

44 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Post a picture of tacos.  Wow you’re really getting after it.  Was there a long line for free lift tickets st guest services?

Wanted to put in a good session since it's probably the last day for the season. Probably not going to Killington, but we'll see.

No, about 6 or 8 people in there but spread out filling out waivers.

Tip: when you go in just go right to a tablet and fill out a waiver if there,s one open. Then they'll look you up by address at the counter

Edited by enjoralas