Camelback might be being sold...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

7 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Sounds like he knows something

"Speaking of Blue Mountain (PA)...news coming from there pretty soon too!"
Philpug

Sounds like he wants you to think he knows something. That there’s news coming from Blue is no scoop was my point. Barb was pretty candid at the pass holder party.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

What did Barb say at the PH Party (sorry if that was posted and I missed it)?

After mentioning that they got the go ahead from the "conservation folks" to open the new trail next year for natural snow, she said, loosely quoted, “And snowmaking is the next step, it’s a big expense. We’ve been in talks with some potential investors . . . We’re trying to put together a plan to get the snowmaking all put in for the next pod of trails to open. There’s some pretty big investors we’re talking to. The next 5 years or so are going to be very exciting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I still think its Vail for Camelback. They are throwing the word Epic around a ton on social media. Like flaunting it.

Unless it is a literal taunt. Maybe there's a deal in place and they turned down Vail

If both Blue and Camelback go on the EPIC pass, that would be like my dream.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, saltyant said:

If both Blue and Camelback go on the EPIC pass, that would be like my dream.

Vail wouldn't pick up both.  I could see them picking up Cameltoe over Blue, but I'm sure the owners would ask a shit-ton for it.

Vail could be playing with Cameltoe's mind. Make them think they're gonna pick up Blue to try to get a better deal for Cameltoe.