Belleayre 4/13/19

Ski2Live Live2Ski

Belleayre's closing day will be Sat April 13

They are offering discounted lift tickets for only $25  for general public

$10 for folks with season pass to another mountain

Any of you folks like skiing enough to join me there or are you all hanging them up for the next 7.5 months til Blue opens again cause you dont like skiing enough to take a little drive?

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

1 minute ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Any of you folks like skiing enough to join me there or are you all hanging them up for the next 7.5 months til Blue opens again cause you dont like skiing enough to take a little drive?

Why are you such a dick. Nobody want to join you except maybe @saltyant

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

If you weren't such a dick about it, maybe people will consider. Salty and Doug like dicks, so maybe they will join you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dont honestly care if folks join me. I was providing some useful information that is not yet online about a nice offer for folks who want to ski at a fun place at a low cost an easy drive away the weekend after PA skiing ended.

If that is a "dick" move the world could use more dicks. 

I would welcome posts like this over 99% of the posts I read here if someone else were to have posted such info. But by all means stay home cause I provided it in a slightly taunting manner. That will show me.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

30 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Dont honestly care if folks join me. I was providing some useful information that is not yet online about a nice offer for folks who want to ski at a fun place at a low cost an easy drive away the weekend after PA skiing ended.

If that is a "dick" move the world could use more dicks. 

I would welcome posts like this over 99% of the posts I read here if someone else were to have posted such info. But by all means stay home cause I provided it in a slightly taunting manner. That will show me.

STFU

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PSUFly said:

Well, since you asked us so nicely...the answer is no.

I just got back from a nice few days in Colorado and am more than happy finishing my season with that trip.  I guess I'm just not hardcore enough.

I'm never happy finishing a skison when there is still more I can do in day trip distance, but glad you got to go to CO.

Doesn’t look like the Gondubie will be in play 

It's official, the last turns of the 2018/19 season will be this Saturday, April 13th!  We will be closing out the season in style with spring conditions, t-shirt weather, and of course some great April skiing and riding.  If your legs need a break from all of the skiing, head on down to the Overlook for additional fun -- the deck will be in full party mode with BBQ, beverages, and music.  

April 13 Notes:  Limited lifts, intermediate & expert terrain only.  Please check back on Friday for a projection report of trail and lift openings.  Discovery Lodge open with ticket sales and rentals only.  Tiger Den Nursery will not be available.

SATURDAY TICKET DEALS 

Saturday Window Ticket - $25 window ticket
Other Mountain Season Pass Holders – $10 ticket when you show your season pass at the window
Belleayre Midweek Season Pass Holders – FREE

Belle is 8 hr round trip for me...so not quite my backyard.  I have other hobbies, but with a name like Live2Ski I understand you want 2 ski as much as possible.  My username was going to be PSUFlyFishSnowboardDrinkBeerAndPoop but it wouldn't fit.

Anyway post pics if you go. I like pictures and reports 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Saturday the 14”3th was slated to be the day we were headed to Killington. Now with Pops out of commission and me not feeling like making the trip solo, I think the family will be flying out of ABE for a whirlwind 3 day blitz of Disney World, lol. From snow to Florida sun, quite the switch in plans

• Like 5

Saturday the 14”3th was slated to be the day we were headed to Killington. Now with Pops out of commission and me not feeling like making the trip solo, I think the family will be flying out of ABE for a whirlwind 3 day blitz of Disney World, lol. From snow to Florida sun, quite the switch in plans

Sounds fantastic. Where you staying, which parks are you visiting etc etc.?