Belleayre 4/13/19

Ski2Live Live2Ski

2 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Thanks for the assist stretching the thread to p.2 a couple days before the topic day begins. Clearly a topic with ski legs.

You’re welcome and anytime. Killington or mount snow the following weekend?  Are you and your BFF going to Chase winter in Colorado or the Andes as well??

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You’re welcome and anytime. Killington or mount snow the following weekend?  Are you and your BFF going to Chase winter in Colorado or the Andes as well??

If there is a place close enough that is open I will get a hotel the night of 17th with girls and ski the 18th with them. Had been hoping to do Mt. Snow that weekend but it now seems they will be weekends only after the 14th. 

That is the last ski day I can imagine getting in as I have at least pencilled in non ski plans every weekend after that for next 2 months. Would be nice if Gore made it possible as the only place closer than K that hasn't ruled it out yet.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

Just now, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

If there is a place close enough that is open I will get a hotel the night of 17th with girls and ski the 18th with them. Had been hoping to do Mt. Snow that weekend but it now seems they will be weekdays only. 

That is the last ski day I can imagine getting in as I have at least pencilled in non ski plans every weekend after that for next 2 months.

Thanks well keep us updated if plans change. 

Re "BFF"(?)  - Unfortunately new GF is a not skier.

Fortunately we both seem committed to letting one another pursue the activities we love as we are both refugees from marriages with people that did not allow us that freedom.

5 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Re "BFF"(?)  - Unfortunately new GF is a not skier.

Fortunately we both seem committed to letting one another pursue the activities we love as we are both refugees from marriages with people that did not allow us that freedom.

No the BFF the guy you went to Colorado with and shared a steak with in New York City before seeing Bruce Springfield.  Nice you’re both damaged goods so will be perfect for each other.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No the BFF the guy you went to Colorado with and shared a steak with in New York City before seeing Bruce Springfield.  Nice you’re both damaged goods so will be perfect for each other.  

Two different guys, though I have further in the past gone to CO with Springsteen guy.

Glad GF and I are both divorcees who are done having kids, view idea of marriage with skepticism and not as something to jump into quickly, and value independence as well as closeness. Key levels of compatibility at this stage of life that make a relationship far more likely to endure than if we were on different pages in such regards.

If that makes us damaged, so be it. 

4 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Two different guys, though I have further in the past gone to CO with Springsteen guy.

Glad GF and I are both divorcees who are done having kids, view idea of marriage with skepticism and not as something to jump into quickly, and value independence as well as closeness. Key levels of compatibility at this stage of life that make a relationship far more likely to endure than if we were on different pages in such regards.

If that makes us damaged, so be it. 

Well hopefully things work out and you can have some sort of Brady bunch situation in the future....don’t let her Peg you unless you check individual state laws first..Sodomy is a crime in many jurisdictions.  Have fun I’m happy for you!!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

They have a tentative trail report up, indicating Gondola will be open as well as the triple lift 7 to top, along with almost all their diamond and up not glade terrain

Quite a deal for $10

$10?! Wow. That’ll save you some money so you won’t have to split a dollar menu burger with your new boo. 

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Nah, can not sleep past 6 am due to ignorant uncalled for slamming hotel room doors that shake the room. I dont know how you live in one full time, I couldn't do it.

I’ve had about three nights total when I couldn’t sleep due to noisy guests...doors don’t slam...they’re weighted...I had karaoke last night didn’t even get out of bed until about 830

19 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve had about three nights total when I couldn’t sleep due to noisy guests...doors don’t slam...they’re weighted...I had karaoke last night didn’t even get out of bed until about 830

You're a lucky guy. I cant stand when neighbors interrupt my peace and quiet. My goal is to buy a tiny house in the farm lands away from neighbors.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

You're a lucky guy. I cant stand when neighbors interrupt my peace and quiet. My goal is to buy a tiny house in the farm lands away from neighbors.

You should. That would be awesome. If I were to do it again, or when we do it again, we will do something similar. Either farm or forrest. 

• Like 1