Belleayre 4/13/19

Ski2Live Live2Ski

11 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

If there is a place close enough that is open I will get a hotel the night of 17th with girls and ski the 18th with them. Had been hoping to do Mt. Snow that weekend but it now seems they will be weekends only after the 14th. 

That is the last ski day I can imagine getting in as I have at least pencilled in non ski plans every weekend after that for next 2 months. Would be nice if Gore made it possible as the only place closer than K that hasn't ruled it out yet.

I thought this was last weekend for Mt Snow. 

On 4/10/2019 at 6:55 PM, RidgeRacer said:

Sounds fantastic. Where you staying, which parks are you visiting etc etc.?

We’re staying at Saratoga Springs, unless one of the other DVC resorts comes they with availability sometime tomorrow to switch to. Parks are a bit up in the air. We don’t arrive until 830 pm Saturday, so probably nothing Sat night. Probably springing for the Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom on Sunday morning. We have Fastpasses at Studios that night

Monday morning no idea, probably close MK Monday because they’re open until midnight. Fly back 4ish on Tuesday.

Airlines amuse me sometimes. Flying out of ABE for about $250rt each, through Philly both ways. To drive to PHL and get on those non-stops would have raised the price $350 each. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

We’re staying at Saratoga Springs, unless one of the other DVC resorts comes they with availability sometime tomorrow to switch to. Parks are a bit up in the air. We don’t arrive until 830 pm Saturday, so probably nothing Sat night. Probably springing for the Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom on Sunday morning. We have Fastpasses at Studios that night

Monday morning no idea, probably close MK Monday because they’re open until midnight. Fly back 4ish on Tuesday.

Airlines amuse me sometimes. Flying out of ABE for about $250rt each, through Philly both ways. To drive to PHL and get on those non-stops would have raised the price $350 each. 

Sweet...have fun and thanks again for all the tips. We've already started implementing a few of them

When the park opens run as fast as you can to space mountain and everything will fall back into place after that. 

No. Planning and executing a successful Disney trip, from ride selections, fast pass times to dinner reservations to where to stay etc. requires planning and skill involving multiple Microsoft software applications.

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

No. Planning and executing a successful Disney trip, from ride selections, fast pass times to dinner reservations to where to stay etc. requires planning and skill involving multiple Microsoft software applications.

Wow it was so much easier in the 90s..could just get the insiders guide to Disney world at Encore or WaldenBooks...I’m actually planning my route for the great Allentown fair..good thing I have a laminating machine at work..I wouldn’t want my map to get damaged in the rain or if Enjorales spills Mikes harder lemonade on it...

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

Makes me want to go to Disney again. That place is so much fun as an adult. 

• Like 1

Just now, toast21602 said:

Makes me want to go to Disney again. That place is so much fun as an adult. 

My parents are going with my sisters family this summer staying at the Wilderness Lodge...I do want to visit once as an adult.  Maybe I’ll tag along with Enjorales family and can hit up the Orlando Titty Bars with Pops and @saltyant

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

My parents are going with my sisters family this summer staying at the Wilderness Lodge...I do want to visit once as an adult.  Maybe I’ll tag along with Enjorales family and can hit up the Orlando Titty Bars with Pops and @saltyant

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:

Go with them.

Be sure to post a TR with lots of pictures!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

We should do a PASR trip to Disney World so you, me and Atomic can ride the It's A Small World ride together.

I’d rather be at work than be on a family vacation with all of them...best of all my parents are giving me some money since they’re dropping many $$$$ on my sisters family..

That's very nice of them. Disney is no joke when it comes to dropping $$$. Even the "deals" aren't really deals anywhere outside of Disney. Plenty of new and exciting locations can be visited multiple times with the $$ most people drop on a Disney trip. Don't care though cause it's awesome.

We should do a PASR trip to Disney World so you, me and Atomic can ride the It's A Small World ride together.

I cant see Atomic riding It's a small world with you Salty. I can see him dining on escargot at the French restaurant in Epcot though. Probably a better chance of him dining on escargot in the real France actually.
  • Sad 1