Colorado 4/15-4/22...

3 minutes ago, Shadows said:

Pretty screwed if that dam breaks 

Dam Daniel Lol

@NMSKI I didn’t poop at all in my travel day but was feeling Farty on the plane and left one that I vividly smelled..but the worst was by the baggage claim nobody knew who cropdusted the people who had no where to go but stand lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just purchased lift ticket for Abasin along with a voucher for a bacon Bloody Mary for $69.99..they’re still charging full price at the window so I figured I’d buy online and save a few dollars and PSUFlyGuy is right $85 lift tickets at copper..I wanna leave Wednesday and Thursday up in the air because of possible snow.  

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Come up to abasin or Loveland and ski fast lol. Bar. You’re lucky you live near one of the best airports. 

You know I can’t ski as fast as you. If you want to hang out and ski 5 days in when your legs are tired and you are ok with a chill day let me know. 

4 minutes ago, Barb said:

You know I can’t ski as fast as you. If you want to hang out and ski 5 days in when your legs are tired and you are ok with a chill day let me know. 

Is there a particular day you wanna ski WP? My mom told my boulder aunt I’m here and she wants me to visit as well.  The one year I met a girl from the internet in boulder who was from Allentown area originally and thought I was gonna run into you and my aunt and uncle and chippy.  @jordan are you around?

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Had the free breakfast...hard boiled egg and danish coffee and OJ..kind of tired gonna lay in bed another 15 minutes than get suited up and drive to Abasin should be on the snow about 9ish..sunny now 37 degrees in Silverthorne probably mid 20s on the mountain so I’m hopeful for some corn late morning..looking forward to checking out the new beavers lift.  

Did five runs so far.  Taking a safety break in the woods in the Beavers area.  Pretty low key uncrowded day. Groomers are 8 out of 10 eastern groomers..firm and fast..off trail is ok for small sections like to get stoned and piss not good for full runs.  I think the breaks of sun will corn up the groomers off trail I don’t know how well the sun will penetrate the bulletproof. 

11FC6CC4-4197-4911-BB3D-7F244AFCB333.jpeg

CAEC97FD-CFD5-462F-BD2D-A7AF431BCDD7.jpeg

0498F969-0A6B-4997-89A6-A8286ABD63FE.jpeg

4C77F3F6-869E-466B-BB94-96195830998A.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1