Colorado 4/15-4/22...

11 minutes ago, Barb said:

heading to Mary Jane tomorrow.  If anyone here still interested in skiing maybe I will post some pics.

That’s sort of expected when you’re on a skiing forum....gosh.  Is this your most days skied in a season??? Do the locals call winter park Mary Jane or only that side open now?  Just wondering cause most of the people here aren’t gonna know what that is. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s sort of expected when you’re on a skiing forum....gosh.  Is this your most days skied in a season??? Do the locals call winter park Mary Jane or only that side open now?  Just wondering cause most of the people here aren’t gonna know what that is. 

Only Mary Jane side open now. Seems like most people on here are into summer activities now (except maybe Jordan). Tomorrow will be day 35 for me. My previous high season was 22 days, so I am happy with my number. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Barb said:

Only Mary Jane side open now. Seems like most people on here are into summer activities now (except maybe Jordan). Tomorrow will be day 35 for me. My previous high season was 22 days, so I am happy with my number. 

I always want to read about skiing.  I mainly am on Teton gravity forums now reading reports and watch the Johnathon Buckhouse vlogs everyday on YouTube.  Anyway aside from the beer and running threads here PASR is gonna be pretty dead this summer unless TP4 and Salty can infiltrate the forum with some fuckery.   Enjoy the skiing tomorrow.  

• Thanks 2

Do the locals call winter park Mary Jane or only that side open now?  Just wondering cause most of the people here aren’t gonna know what that is. 

I'm a seasoned veteran of Mary Jane which is also known as Winter Park. I skied there 2 and a half days and MJ is the territory with mostly black diamond and advanced intermediate runs. All of the black diamonds have moguls on them which make them extra challenging. Mary Jane is also a trail which is a blue square that's long and really fun, and you can get back up the mountain on a high speed quad from that trail instead of slow as fudge Sunbeam lift or whatever. If you have any questions on Winter Park in general let me know since I'm an expert on the place.

Edited by saltyant

5,000 views. That was my goal..I hit it.  Time to celebrate.  Drinks on me.  I’m buying. 

Wow congrats!! You're almost caught up to the view count on my Camelback snowtubing report (5,125).

38 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm a seasoned veteran of Mary Jane which is also known as Winter Park. I skied there 2 and a half days and MJ is the territory with mostly black diamond and advanced intermediate runs. All of the black diamonds have moguls on them which make them extra challenging. Mary Jane is also a trail which is a blue square that's long and really fun, and you can get back up the mountain on a high speed quad from that trail instead of slow as fudge Sunbeam lift or whatever. If you have any questions on Winter Park in general let me know since I'm an expert on the place.

Thanks Salty great info. If you’re ever in the Chicago O’hare airport hit up Nuts on Clark for popcorn. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I always want to read about skiing.  I mainly am on Teton gravity forums now reading reports and watch the Johnathon Buckhouse vlogs everyday on YouTube.  Anyway aside from the beer and running threads here PASR is gonna be pretty dead this summer unless TP4 and Salty can infiltrate the forum with some fuckery.   Enjoy the skiing tomorrow.  

Maybe you can contribute to something instead of fuckery? Like hiking thread or your infamous diet thread that never lasts?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/2/2019 at 12:29 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

i havent been involved in any fuckery on here in awhile.  i kind of miss it lol