Colorado 4/15-4/22...

16 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Holy shit

In April on a busy weekend day I had to wait in line like 20 minutes for my lift ticket and there were like 8 people in front of me in line.  I couldn’t imagine. Sorry maybe I’m jaded but I don’t like standing in line for a long time in ski boots.  If I lived out there I’d still ski today. I would have waited in line early for the black mountain express then to lenawee skied a run off lenawee by then lenawee line probably 15 minutes do lenawee again ski to the bottom and peace out. 

12 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Not Colorado but... 

1C6BD0E2-6AA1-479B-8D32-C1DF340C2F92.png

Remember a few years ago when ski resorts were struggling and closing down enmasse. This year had record visits at many places.  Jackson hole did over 700k skier visits.  Im just happy that most people don’t even show up to blue till like 930-10

25 minutes ago, Shadows said:

I'm proud of how clean CO is in most places though. That many people and not a whole lot of trash in the parking lot or on trails and such. even on summer hiking trails and trailheads. 

That’s true in Allentown people dump trash all over the place even in parks where there are trash cans.  They recently shutdown public restrooms in city parks as well. Now out in Upper Macungie where I live, the parks are immaculate.  I think it’s more that the outdoor enthusiasts in Colorado are higher class folks n

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

In April on a busy weekend day I had to wait in line like 20 minutes for my lift ticket and there were like 8 people in front of me in line.  I couldn’t imagine. Sorry maybe I’m jaded but I don’t like standing in line for a long time in ski boots.  If I lived out there I’d still ski today. I would have waited in line early for the black mountain express then to lenawee skied a run off lenawee by then lenawee line probably 15 minutes do lenawee again ski to the bottom and peace out. 

Ha!  That’s exactly what we did.