Screw Vail, when you can have Oxy!

indiggio

I've heard some recent rumors of Peak purchasing Blue.... not sure why they would, but who knows. Regardless, it is confirmed that they have been purchased by someone. 

I honestly wouldn't mind that. A pass to Blue JF and BB wouldn't be terrible. Could care less about Hunter and Mt. Snow.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I honestly wouldn't mind that. A pass to Blue JF and BB wouldn't be terrible. Could care less about Hunter and Mt. Snow.

Couldn’t care less about JF/BB. Definitely would like to hit up Wildcat and Attitash. Mt Snow is ok. Hunter on a weekday. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What about the Taliban????

The Sacklers have some fucking nerve buying into a business in a state that opioid addition has hit like a neutron bomb. Fuck them. Vermont has better places to ski and I hope NJ and NY skiers take their gold chains and exemplary diction to Killington or the Catskills. 

God damn our fucking craven plutocracy. 

EDIT: These legal edible gummies are doing nothing for my attitude. 

Edited by SallyCat
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, SallyCat said:

The Sacklers have some fucking nerve buying into a business in a state that opioid addition has hit like a neutron bomb. Fuck them. Vermont has better places to ski and I hope NJ and NY skiers take their gold chains and exemplary diction to Killington or the Catskills. 

God damn our fucking craven plutocracy. 

EDIT: These legal edible gummies are doing nothing for my attitude. 

Sally the other day I was googling how to get less high...reminds me of this video. Similar to when I was googling how to not lose your voice at the cowboy bar in Jackson hole after singing along to Alan Jackson.  

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Really dont care terribly much about how ski area owners earn the money they use to buy ski areas, but would be glad to be able to use my Peak pass at Blue.

What if they earned their money doing something that was detrimental to society?  You stopped drinking yuengling because they hosted either Eric or Don junior...

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...