May Day, 5/4/19

10 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I thought GSS comment was harsh but instead of going back at GSS because he went at you first, you fire a broad and somewhat arrogant insult back which makes it tough to empathize.

BTW It's Hunter and Mt Snow. You didn't leave Jersey / PA for the Rockies so the high horse is non existent IMO.

Maybe one day Ski2Live will ride in on a dark horse...the Aretha Franklin looking backup singer in his band..lol..will be a nice change of pace from the FUPA chick he’s with now...

he could have come back at me in so many ways..I left the door wide open...

and yes I probably am not gonna be able to score a juice bag at the rocking around the Xmas tree oldies but goodies event at the Princeton library..it’s ok I’ll be at the mattress store. 

New page

EA282193-C770-47D5-8846-E6142CB15705.jpeg

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

We're hitting the NH resorts over winter break. But wont make it out West til the following years passes come out.

A decade younger than me and hot and wild AF 🙂

I'm not jealous at all of your skiing, but a little jelly that you are getting some strange ass.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

I'm not jealous at all of your skiing, but a little jelly that you are getting some strange ass.  

Judging by the picture of her she definitely doesn’t have AIDs which is a plus..don’t go chasing waterfalls Ski2LiveCrew yeah me so horny hearing about ski2Lives coitus..

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Judging by the picture of her she definitely doesn’t have AIDs which is a plus..don’t go chasing waterfalls Ski2LiveCrew yeah me so horny hearing about ski2Lives coitus..

She could have aids due to a blood transfusion received during gastric bypass surgery.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Maybe Ski2Live can give me some pointers and advice on how to get girlfren... or I will go clubbing with Matt Edge.

I’d order one from Russia..talk to VTMark he might know of a good woman for sale.  You might think the language barrier is a problem but the good thing is that she won’t even understand any of the weird shit you say and can appreciate you for your Chevy Sonic

• Thanks 1