Is alpinezone gone?

Jersey Tomato

I don't think AZ is gone for good. It's gone down before and came back a day or two later. Nick who runs it now lives in Florida and it's not a priority for him anymore. I don't think he would close it down without saying he was going to close it. He would sell the site or at a minimum offer it to someone else to run.

5 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

I don't think AZ is gone for good. It's gone down before and came back a day or two later. Nick who runs it now lives in Florida and it's not a priority for him anymore. I don't think he would close it down without saying he was going to close it. He would sell the site or at a minimum offer it to someone else to run.

How did he end up moving to Florida?  

Wow. How does one move to Florida?
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

When my dad moved to Florida, i thought "fuck you, now i have to visit Florida periodically".  

That’s where retired non skiers go.  My grandparents on my dads side went to Delray Beach to die..the last time I was in Florida was 1996.  I’ve been watching Life for Sale on Koncrete..it’s on YouTube. It follows Ben Mallah a real estate multi millionaire around.  Most of the episodes are in the Tampa area some Orlando and some south Florida and definitely doesn’t make me wanna live there except for some of the young babes in the pool.  He has an amphibious vehicle it’s like a Jeep that turns into a boat.  He saves a lot of time with it when the bridge over the causeway is backed up lol