Is alpinezone gone?

Jersey Tomato

42 minutes ago, EdBacon said:

AZ is less active than it was years ago.

Never been. Is it as shitty as this site? 

39 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Correct and ever since salty joined PASR in November of 2017 it’s beeb active 

Maybe you both can just go over there. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

We cant because Grilled Steeze is banned, so it looks like we'll just stay on this site forever.

Yeah Salty we like having you posting here.  Did mom get the results back from ancestry.com my dad is like .3% Nubian..I always thought he looked a little like a white jewy OJ Simpson. 

• Thanks 1

Even the people I thought were cool once are now total dicks..
I step away from the "ski crowd" more and more each year..   Bunch of entitled douchenozzles...

Half the fucking board is infatuated with a guy that skis fast and known as "blueboy"..   
Half the board sucks at skiing and can't stay out of the way or people and bitches about terrain they can't handle...

I only jump on occasionally.. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DMC said:

I step away from the "ski crowd" more and more each year..   Bunch of entitled douchenozzles...

Half the fucking board is infatuated with a guy that skis fast and known as "blueboy"..   
Half the board sucks at skiing and can't stay out of the way or people and bitches about terrain they can't handle...

Sounds like this stupid site. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, DMC said:

Oh yeah I heard about blueboy..what’s crazy is that fast skiers on AZ are hated on and the majority of the PASRs are fast skiers.  

7 minutes ago, DMC said:

I remember when Ski999 and @Johnny Law would hate on hunter to get a ride out of you.  Hunter is a technical gem..it’s the Chamonix of the Borscht belt..haters gonna hate hate hate. 

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Oh yeah I heard about blueboy..what’s crazy is that fast skiers on AZ are hated on and the majority of the PASRs are fast skiers.  

I have NEVER even come close to that guy...  I've seen him... I know him..  He's fast and a bit of a dick... But these people just don't quit with this shit..

Hunter is awesome..  If you can't handle it - you probably suck...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I remember when Ski999 and @Johnny Law would hate on hunter to get a ride out of you.  Hunter is a technical gem..it’s the Chamonix of the Borscht belt..haters gonna hate hate hate. 

I don't give a fuck anymore actually..  I only supported Hunter after everyone was accusing Hunter of being negligent in the skier deaths this year..

Been a while since I spent any serious amount of time reading AZ. Probably not since the GSS thing happened. Sounds like things have changed a bit. Always thought it was cool that they were big on that hill in Connecticut (Bristol?). I remember throwing a few PA TRs up there back in the day and those threads got like 10 views so I said fuck it.

DMC stick around. Not much in the way of douchnozzles. Just a group of pretty cool guys and gals (three gals maybe?), randoms out of the blue who try to sell gift cards and / or accuse Blue Mountain of false advertising, a cocoa drinking rock star and a fascination with carpooling, use of the word "perder", likes, loves, the number 170 and hidden pow stashes on a trail called Widowmaker.
  • Like 2