Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

My Aunt years ago shared with me how much it costs per month to park her car in a garage in NY.  It was more than my mortgage.  

Back on topic, i really dont think i am getting any new gear this year.  Looking forward to about a month when i can shut the A/C off.  its all down hill from there.  

On 8/15/2019 at 10:27 AM, Schif said:

where is there a municipal parking lot in manhattan? 

ended up parking in secaucus and taking the train.  super convenient like 10 minute trip, but total parking rip off as their is only one private lot that charges $30.  the lone muncipal lot in manhattan is on the lower east side at essex and delancey.  

3 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

ended up parking in secaucus and taking the train.  super convenient like 10 minute trip, but total parking rip off as their is only one private lot that charges $30.  the lone muncipal lot in manhattan is on the lower east side at essex and delancey.  

At least you got to take a train. Trains are neat.  

Its definitely not going to be epic or ikonic but it will be Blue the True!
Truth. I know you're not a night sesh kinda guy but I could so go for one of those sweet ass evening sessions with empty slopes and good conditions right about now. Nothing epic or ikonic for sure but always a blast.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:
4 hours ago, toast21602 said:
Its definitely not going to be epic or ikonic but it will be Blue the True!

Truth. I know you're not a night sesh kinda guy but I could so go for one of those sweet ass evening sessions with empty slopes and good conditions right about now. Nothing epic or ikonic for sure but always a blast.

I'm not sure if I went up a single night last year. I miss going up for the race league.