Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Toast you do anything fun today??

Made a solid breakfast, purchased new running shoes, got some work done for school, went for a run with friends, drinking some good beers now during fantasy football draft, took the dog for a walk. Thanks for asking. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Made a solid breakfast, purchased new running shoes, got some work done for school, went for a run with friends, drinking some good beers now during fantasy football draft, took the dog for a walk. Thanks for asking. 

I thought the fantasy football draft was yesterday. You’re welcome and anytime. 

34 minutes ago, rummy said:

I didn't get my official "improvement " letter yet, but I imagine they did. I'll let everyone know..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy!!! I remember getting excited for the new brochures to come out so that I knew if any areas had new lifts or trails.  I used to go to the philly ski show and I’d organize the ski area brochures in an accordion binder.  

38 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

They have this recent trend going of starting things that never actually come to fruition (i.e. waterpark, condos, new trail etc.) Not good.

They put all their money into the renovated summit lodge. What’s not good is Johnny law was telling me they’re likely in debt.  

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Shadows said:

well, it is good they didnt do the waterpark. Wind Creek wouldve destroyed it. 

Everywhere would have destroyed the water park.  The market is oversaturated and the proposed $30 million waterpark was going to be pretty small and location near the top of a mountain would make for cooler temperatures than places like Dorney Park. 

Snagged the Epic Local Pass yesterday. Looks like the wife and I will be doing a Colorado skifari this year... Hopefully they close on the Peak Resorts deal so I can benefit from those being on it too. Regardless, a couple days at Stowe should be more than enough to fill in the blanks.

• Like 2